Frontline National is currently seeking Surgeons (General Surgery or Trauma) for part time teaching opportunities in San Antonio, Texas working at Camp Bullis as part of the Ground Surgical Team training exercises! Please apply online or call our office directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Job Duties including but not limited to:
- Instruction in Abdominal Trauma; Administration Mission Support Documents Medical and Line Requirements such as SIT REPS, AARs, CONOPS and Medical Records; Austere Anesthesia/Pharmacology; Field Blood Banking Management, Waling Blood Bank/Buddy Transfusion; Command/Control/Command relationships; Critical Incidents Management; Operational Psychology; Damage Control/surgery; Resuscitation; Extremity Trauma Management; Head trauma/TBI without monitors management; Hemodynamic Monitoring and Endpoints of resuscitation; GST mission/background/capabilities; Med Intel/site survey/local resources; medical transport prep; admin transport prep; OPSEC; Oxygen management; Pain/sedation management; triage; prolonged field care; REBOA; Spine/spinal cord injury management; Ocular injury management; Team Tailoring; Systematic approach to trauma; TCCC Concepts; Thermal Injury Management; Ventilatory/Lung Protective Strategies; Ultrasound/e-FAST/ICP/VASC ACCESS/Blocks
- Instruction in field exercise scenarios such as set up, Split Team Operations, Operative Scenarios with LPMs/Simulators, Patient Holds, Post-Operative Management, Walking Blood Bank, Buddy Transfusion, Mass Casualty, and all Adult Simulation Scenarios and scenario tear down
Education: Completion of the following:
- Graduate from an accredited college or university with a Doctorate of Medicine or Doctorate of Osteopath
- Completion of accredited internship and residency in specialty
- Completion of accredited fellowship preferred
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Two (2) to three (3) years post-graduation in General/Trauma Surgery (must know REBOA)
- Must have experience with field triage procedures and field casualty
- Prior military deployment experience is desirable but not required
- National Background
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR)
- Current unrestricted license to practice in any one of the 50 United States
- Current board certification with American Board of Surgery
- DEA Registration
- 2.5 days per month (generally Wednesday to Friday)
- Maximum 33 hours per 2.5 day session (average of 28 hours per session)