Frontline National is currently seeking Certified Surgical Technologists for full-time opportunities in Dayton, Ohio. Please apply online or contact a recruiter, at 513-528-7823 to learn more!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a national scale.
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
- Performs general clinic functions. Schedules and prepares patients and sets up instruments, supplies, and equipment for specialized procedures in the OR and specialty clinics.
- Assists specialty surgeon during surgical and diagnostic procedures.
- Assembles, operates, and maintains diagnostic and therapeutic equipment.
- Orders diagnostic laboratory and radiographic procedures as directed.
- Performs administrative activities unique to specific surgical clinics.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Graduate from Surgical Technology program accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) or Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES) or completion of a formal training program provided by any branch of the U.S. Armed Forces (Army, Navy, Air Force) for surgical technicians, surgical technologists or operating room technicians.
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Must have at least 12 months experience within the past 24 months.
- National Background
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the worksite
License/Certification and Training
- Requires current BLS certification from an American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross (ARC)
- Certified as a Surgical Technologist (CST) from The National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (NBSTSA) or certified as a Tech-in-Surgery (TS-C) from the National Center for Competency Testing (NCCT) or possess a Military Occupational Specialty (MOS) certification as a surgical technician and/or operating room technician.
The performance hours are as follows:
- Monday to Friday
- 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM and/or Surgery Days 6:45 AM - 3:45 PM
- Federal holidays not required