Frontline National is currently seeking Telemetry Technicians for full-time opportunities in Dayton, Ohio. Please apply online or contact a recruiter at 513-528-7823 to learn more about these great opportunities!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale. Frontline National is proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
- Monitor, analyze, evaluate, interpret, document, and report cardiac rhythms, alarm parameters, waveforms, and trends on a central telemetry monitoring system. Immediately and accurately identify cardiac dysrhythmias and aberrancies, and immediately report events to the registered nurse or officer in charge and document notification.
- Obtain a baseline strip on all monitored patients, documenting and analyzing EKG rhythms of patients on telemetry.
- Replace electrode pads, wires and batteries as needed.
- Obtain EKGs as necessary.
- Keep accurate records of EKG changes, update charting, and maintain active and accurate communication between physicians, staff nurses, charge nurses, or other designated professional staff.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Completion of a cardiovascular technology program accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Professionals or completion of a formal military program that trains telemetry technicians.
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- One year of experience as a Telemetry Technician after graduation.
- Must have a minimum of six (6) months recent clinical experience in cardiac monitoring within the last three (3) years
- National Background Investigation
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Certification by the American Board of Cardiovascular Medicine in basic EKG Level IA.
- Basic Life Support from American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- Rotating shifts, including days, nights and weekends (8-10 week rotations days/nights)
- 12 hour shifts