Frontline National is currently seeking a Ultrasound Technician for a full-time opportunity in Glendale, Arizona. Please apply online or contact one of our recruiters directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Job Duties, including but not limited to:
- Perform a full range of diagnostic ultrasonic examinations including but not limited to: obstetrical sonography, including imaging of all fetal anatomy in order to obtain accurate dating and growth parameters and evaluate for fetal abnormalities and problems with the pregnancy; pelvic sonography, including imaging of all pelvic anatomy to attain accurate assessment of suspected pathology; and endovaginal sonography exams to obtain accurate assessment of suspected pelvic pathology; abdominal sonography to include all major organs and systems of the abdomen; small parts sonography to include scans of the breast, thyroid and testicles; and limited vascular sonography to include carotid, aortic and lower extremity venous duplex scans.
- Performs numerous complex sonographic scanning on all anatomical areas for in-utero, neonatal, pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients. Assists radiologist and/or other physicians in performing invasive diagnostic techniques such as biopsies, aspirations and intraoperative localization
of lesions, or other similar procedures.
- Identify abnormalities during testing and determine need for additional scans of affected area.
- Recognize anatomic variants and determine which other area(s) of the body should be scanned.
- Use a detailed understanding of diseases of anatomy to accomplish effective ultrasound scanning.
- Advise the physician of results of the examination and provide them with a preliminary diagnosis.
- Notify physician of significant scans requiring immediate attention.
- Maintain and clean ultrasound equipment on a regular basis in accordance with department standards.
- Stock and maintain an adequate level of supplies required to ultrasound examinations.
- Recommend necessary repairs when diagnostic quality is degraded.
- Make minor adjustments on equipment. Differentiate artifacts from normal or pathological processes and recognize electronic equipment limitations.
- Program the examination equipment, set up the machine and scanning techniques to be employed.
- Graduate from an academic program accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT).
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- A minimum of 3 years of full-time experience within the last 4 years as an Ultrasound Technician
- National Background Investigation
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
Licensing and Certification:
- Current registration as a Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer by the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) or American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
- Basic Life Support from American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- Full Time between 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- 40 hour per week
- Federal holidays not required