Frontline National is currently seeking a Dental Assistant for a Full–Time opportunity near Alderson, WV. Please call our office directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client’s expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
- Competitive Pay!
- Healthcare, PTO, Paid Holidays, Covered and compensated occasional travel
Job Duties, including but not limited to:
- Mix and handle dental material, such as amalgam composites, polysulfide base, silicone base rubber impression material, gypsum products, acrylics, irreversible hydrocolloid zinc-oxide-eugenol preparation and dental cements. Dental Assistant shall place treatment restorations.
- Take, process and mount intraoral radiographs
- maintaining dental instruments and equipment in a clean and operative condition.
- Instruct patients on oral hygiene education
- The Dental Assistant shall possess specialty training from a licensed dentist and/or certification from an accredited Dental Assistant school. Training must include dental radiology and radiology safety. The Dental Assistant shall be certified in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) in accordance with the American Red Cross or the American Heart Association and have a minimum of two (2) years of experience providing Dental Assistant services.
- Must possess the ability to collect and track data and enter data into the agency’s electronic system and track scheduling of patient care and must have knowledge and experience in maintaining patient medical records and confidentiality.
- National Background Investigation
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) American Heart Association
- Excludes Federal Holidays