Frontline National is currently seeking a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) for a part-time opportunity in San Antonio, Texas. Please call our office directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Job Duties, including but not limited to:
- Knowledge and ability to evaluate students on the following skills is mandatory: advance vascular access, central IV access, arterial lines, rapid infusion catheters, regional anesthesia procedures, critical care management of patients, ventilators, vasoactive drips, sedation, field triage procedures and field casualty care management.
- Knowledge of LPM airway management helpful.
- Technically direct and teach other staff, provide evidenced-based educational lectures and participate in in- service training to staff members.
- Diagnose and treat patients with common acute conditions, chronic illnesses, or minor trauma within accepted protocols, clinical practice guidelines, Nurse Practice Acts (NPA), and/or in consultation with a physician.
- Promote preventive care and health maintenance including annual physicals, positive health behaviors and self-care through both formal and individual education and counseling.
- Communicate and collaborate with a diverse group of people for informing the healthcare team of plans/actions, for teaching/education to benefit the patient/family and organization.
- In all patient encounters, the CSP shall recognize conditions that require isolation and ensure universal precautions.
- Attend staff meetings to provide case discussion, continuing education, and continuous quality improvement and safety.
- Possess an advanced academic degree as Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist.
- A minimum of one (1) year experience as a RN, which may include the six (6) months as a privileged practitioner. Prior deployment experience is preferred, but not required.
- National Background
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Current, full, active, and unrestricted license as a Registered Nurse (RN).
- Certified in the specialty required by the Task Order (TO) as a Nurse Practitioner (NP) by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) or the recognized national nursing certification organization for the specialty area of practice as appropriate (for example, National Certification Board (NCB) of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners and Nurses, American Nurses Association (ANA), National Certification Corporation for the Obstetric, Gynecologic and Neonatal Specialties).
- Basic Life Support (BLS) with American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- One - Two Sessions per month; each session is 6:30 am Monday - 12:00 pm Thursday
- Average 30 hours per session, maximum 40 hours across 3.5 days