Frontline National is currently seeking several Medical Laboratory Technicians for Full–Time opportunities near Biloxi, MS. Please call our office directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
- Competitive Pay!
- Healthcare, PTO, Paid Holidays, Covered and compensated occasional travel
Job Duties, including but not limited to:
- Preform donor registration in LIS
- Understand all immunohemtologic procedures required for appropriate donor ABO/Rh
- Process donor units for transport
- Ensure weekly blood component quota
Education: Completion of the following:
- Graduate from an accredited MLT training program
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Minimum (1) years of experience in an accredited lab. Certified MLT with less than (1) years will be consider if there is prior military service/experience
- National Background Investigation
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) American Heart Association
- Certification as MLT by ASCP, AMT, or NCA
- Monday-Friday, 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Excludes Federal Holidays