Frontline National is currently seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians for an opportunities near Tacoma, Washington. Please apply online or contact a recruiter at 513-528-7823 to learn more about these great opportunities!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations. Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is a proud participant in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Job Duties, including but not limited to:
- Examine all eligible military healthcare system beneficiaries and civilian patients requesting or presenting for emergency medical care to render a medical assessment of their condition, and to take appropriate action.
- Provide immediate evaluation and management of emergency patients as they present themselves for care. The contract HCP’s shall see at least three patients per hour when acting independently and comply with departmental policy on staffing resident, intern and medical student charts.Patients presenting themselves with non-acute conditions shall be reassured and treated in priority as established by medical triage.
- Prepare appropriate narrative summaries and changes to patient profiles.
- Prepare and document appropriate history, physical examinations, and preoperative diagnosis.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Graduate from an accredited medical school in the United States or Canada. This degree must have been accredited by the Council on Medical Education of the American Medical Association; Association of American Medical Colleges; Liaison Committee on Medical Education; Commission on Osteopathic College Accreditation of the American Osteopathic Association, or an accrediting body recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) at the time the degree was obtained
- Internship/Residency/Fellowship: Successful completion of an internship and residency program which has been approved by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education or the Committee on Postdoctoral Training of the American Osteopathic Association.
- Provide a copy of Official Education Commission for Foreign Medical School Graduation (ECFMG) Certification for graduates of foreign medical schools, if applicable.
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- At least two years of ER physician experience in the last 2 years.
- National Background Investigation
- Must be U.S. Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Have and maintain a valid, unrestricted license (MD or DO) in one of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam or the U.S. Virgin Islands and able to obtain clinical privileges to practice medicine at the facility where services are provided.
- Board Certified Emergency Medicine (American Board of Emergency Medicine (ABEM) or American Board of Osteopathic Emergency Medicine (ABOEM) only.
- Current Federal Drug Enforcement Agency Registration (Drug Enforcement Agency)
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) in accordance with the American Red Cross or American Heart Association (AHA)
- Sunday to Saturday
- 1:00 PM - 11:00 PM (Except Wednesdays which are 6:45 AM - 4:45Pm