Frontline National is currently seeking Physician Assistants (Emergency Medicine) for immediate openings in Biloxi, Mississippi. Please apply online or contact a recruiter, at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Job Duties, including but not limited to:
- Provide a full range of Physician Assistant services in primary and specialty medical care within the limits of their training and privileges granted by the MTF (e.g., supervise and provide general screening and medical care and examinations of patients for routine, acute and chronic conditions involving any and all organ systems; provide immunizations; diagnose, treat, and counsel patients as indicated).
- Technically direct and provide care for a variety of diseases and types of injuries (i.e., acute, chronic and minor trauma), and the skills to recognize emergency conditions in order to diagnose, prescribe for and treat diseases, disorders and injuries, and refer the more complex cases and serious conditions to qualified medical personnel and perform designated treatment.
- Technically direct and teach other staff, provide educational lectures and participate in in-service training to staff members.
- Promote preventive care and health maintenance including annual physicals, positive health behaviors and self-care through both formal and individual education and counseling.
- Prescribe in accordance with approved treatment protocols and the Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee approved medications and immunizations.
- Identify a medical problem and determine appropriate action to meet the problem, including referral to a physician.
- Perform specific diagnostic and therapeutic practices and procedures in accordance with scope of practice.
- Establish collaborative rapport with physician, nursing and others in order to promote and facilitate primary care services.
- Teach patients and family member's healthy regimen and responsibility for achieving wellness.
- Attend staff meetings to provide case discussion, continuing education, and continuous quality improvement.
- Master’s or doctoral degree from an accredited program for Physician Assistants
License/Certification and Training:
- Current license as a Physician Assistant in any US state or territory
- Certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician’s Assistants (NCCPA).
- Basic Life Support (BLS) by American Red Cross or American Heart Association.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) by American Red Cross or American Heart Association.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) by American Red Cross or American Heart Association.
- Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS) by American College of Surgeons
- Minimum two years of clinical experience with one year of emergency room experience.
- National Background
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
- Sunday to Saturday
- 8, 10 and 12 hour shifts between the hours of 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM