Frontline National is currently seeking candidates for a Medical Records Clerk position in San Antonio, Texas. Please apply online or contact a recruiter at (513) 528-7823 to learn more!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations. Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Verbal and written communication skills (including rapid and acute typing skills)
- Great professional demeanor
- Ability to manage multiple tasks to appropriate and on time completion
Education: Completion of the following is required:
- High School Diploma or higher
- Experience with and working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Prior experience with Electronic Health Records (EHR) preferred
- Prior experience working in a medical setting preferred
- Prior experience with military culture and computer systems preferred
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- National Background Investigation
- Drug Screening
Schedule: Primarily 7:30 A.M.-4:30 P.M., Monday-Friday