Frontline National is currently seeking a Pharmacist for a full time opportunity in Glendale, Arizona. Please apply online or contact a recruiter directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Job Duties including but not limited to:
- Performs a full range of pharmacist tasks including drug therapy reviews, verification, and medication management and compounding as required.
- Reviews, interprets and accurately dispenses prescribed medications as appropriate for individual patients based on age-specific dosages, allergies, therapeutic duplications or overlaps, medication interactions and other pertinent data.
- Ensures accuracy, and quality of all pharmaceutical products prepared or processed by technical staff.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Bachelors, Masters, or Doctoral degree in Pharmacy from a college of pharmacy accredited by the American Council on Pharmaceutical Education (ACPE)
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in the last 3 years as a Pharmacist
- National Background Investigation
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) from American Heart Association
- Possess current, valid, unrestricted license to practice Pharmacy in any one of the fifty States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Monday to Friday
- Between 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Maximum 40 hours per week