Frontline National is currently seeking a Phlebotomist for a position in Biloxi, MS. Please apply online or call our office directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations. Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale. Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Education: Completion of the following is required:
- High School Diploma/Equivalent (GED)
- Completion of course/training in Phlebotomy from accredited school/program ASCP or AMT
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- One year of experience required. Less experienced will be considered if training completed within military or internship at site
Security: Candidates subject to:
- National Background and Credit Investigation
- Drug Screening
License/Certification and Training: Candidates must have the following:
- Certification/license as a Phlebotomist (ASCP, AMT or NCA)
- Basic Life Support
- Monday-Friday, 8 hours per day, day shift
- Will require periodic travel for blood drives overnight
- No Federal Holidays required