We are seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to join our team. The ideal candidate will have experience with Psychological Services and Behavioral Health Section in an Administrative Capacity.
- Prepares statistical and narrative reports
- Demonstrate professionally effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Maintains HIPAA standards and guidelines
- Assisting with special projects as needed
- Handling emergency situations with professionalism and efficiency
- 2+ years of administrative assistant experience preferred
- Experience with phone systems
- Excellent attendance
- Computer experience with Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, Access and data entry skills sufficient to create and maintain clinical record keeping duties.
- Bachelor's degree preferred; or minimum an Associate's degree with 3-5 years related job experience.
- BLS (Basic Life Support) from the American Red Cross or the American Heart Association.
- Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) background check and a criminal background check will be conducted.
-Drivers license with proper insurance to access the appropriate medical facility.
We offer competitive pay, health insurance, retirement plan, paid time off.
If you meet the qualifications listed above, please submit your resume for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!