Frontline National is currently seeking a Public Health Technician for a part-time opportunity in San Antonio, Texas. Please call our office directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Job Duties, including but not limited to:
- Demonstrate the ability to perform preventive medical services (i.e., ensure safety of food/water supply, vector control, etc.).
- Demonstrate the ability to provide medical support planning and medical input into layout of sanitation facilities.
- Perform EHSA and site selection.
- Evaluate medical intelligence from Armed Forces Medical Intelligence Center (AFMIC).
- Demonstrate the ability to perform assessment of local disease threat; recommend and implement medical countermeasures to disease threats.
- Conduct initial field and industrial hygiene assessments and recommend controls.
- Operate epidemiological surveillance, patient tracking and occupational health system.
- Develop an immunizations tracking mechanism.
- Associates Degree or sixty (60) credit hours, including fifteen (15) credit hours in the natural sciences. Acceptable natural sciences include biology, chemistry, geology, hydrology, or physics.
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in this field.
- Additional knowledge in aspects of injury and illness in combat or field situations is highly preferred.
- Prior deployment experience is preferred, but not required.
- National Background
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) with American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- One - Two Sessions per month; each session is 6:30 am Monday - 12:00 pm Thursday
- Average 30 hours per session, maximum 40 hours across 3.5 days