Frontline National is currently seeking Research Office Assistants (Field Interviewers) for opportunities near Rockford, Michigan. Please call our office directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National is seeking individuals to work for a research study led by the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS). Study team members will collect data at a Study Office as part of the Michigan PFAS Exposure and Health Study (MIPEHS) from approximately November 2020 to Aug 2021. The purpose of this study is to understand Michiganders exposure to per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) and how PFAS relates to certain health conditions in humans. For the study, recruited research participants will be scheduled for appointments at a local study office in Belmont, Michigan. At the office, participants will meet with a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), who will collect measurements such as height, weight, waist circumference, and blood pressure, a Phlebotomist to provide a blood sample, and then with a Field Interviewer to complete a self-administered survey about their health. An on-site laboratory technician will process and ship participant blood samples. The team will be overseen by an on-site office manager/field supervisor who will be supported by a team lead.
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
- Research Office Assistants/FIs will perform reception/check-in, data collection, and check-out tasks, as described below.
- Reception/Check-in: Answer the office phone to answer questions; receive incoming calls from participants who have arrived for their appointments and administer COVID-19 screening questions; help with rescheduling appointments as needed; and assist with any other participants needs.
- Data Collection and Check-out: Provide technical assistance and answer participant questions while they complete a self-administered survey on project-provided tablets; administer survey questions verbatim to participants who cannot complete them on their own; distribute study incentives and track distribution in the project system; and gain consent and schedule participants for household water sample appointments during check-out.
- High School diploma or equivalent
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Basic computer skills, effective communication skills through speech and listening, having fluency in English
- Must be able to keep project information confidential
- National Background Investigation
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Availability for the entire training and data collection period
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be provided as well as training regarding the proper use and disposal of PPE per Center for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines
- Must attend and successfully pass compensated project and job specific training
- Monday to Saturday (30 hours per week)
- Shifts are typically 5 hours in length and are approximately 6:45 AM - 12:00 PM or 2:45 PM to 8:00 PM
- Job Duration: Dec 2020-Mar 2022