Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned firm dedicated to identifying and utilizing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match our high standards and expectations. Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully employ professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is seeking qualified individuals to work as a Research Partner Liaison to support RTI International in implementing the Multisite Study research project in Warminster, PA.
The MSS study investigates the human health effects in communities exposed to per- and poly fluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) through drinking water. PFAS are man-made chemicals that were used for decades in firefighting foam and in many different industries including those that made waterproofing materials. MSS study team members will collect data from participants at a Study Office. Recruited research participants will be scheduled for appointments at a local study office in Warminster, PA. At the office, participants will meet with a staff member who will collect measurements such as height, weight, waist and hip circumference, and blood pressure. Trained phlebotomists will collect a blood sample. Participants will also complete a survey about their health, either prior to their appointment or during their appointment. The Research Partner Liaison will be responsible for contacting medical offices and school districts to confirm the diagnoses that participants report during their health survey and will report to an off-site manager.
Daily responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Place phone calls to medical establishments (e.g. physician offices or medical record departments of hospitals), schools, or school districts following project-provided talking points, to briefly explain the research request and establish a point of contact.
- Build and maintain rapport with the establishment’s point of contact and successfully gain his/her cooperation for study participation.
- Identify and communicate barriers to achieving goals with appropriate supervisor(s) and try to apply new solutions to gain cooperation.
- Perform data entry tasks and navigate an electronic case management system while speaking on the phone.
- Send and confirm receipt of study packet to point of contact.
- Review, receipt, and enter data from a high volume of completed abstraction forms efficiently and effectively.
- Conduct all data collection tasks according to approved protocols.
- Attend and complete project training(s), and successfully complete post-training skills assessment
- Use interpersonal and verbal communication skills to communicate effectively with off-site study leadership, the onsite study-office manager, and other on-site project team members
- Must be willing to agree to all COVID-19-related protocols put in place by Frontline National and the MSS project team. These could include, among others, wearing face coverings or respiratory protection, gloves, social distancing with other team members, sanitizing your workspace with a disinfecting wipe, and/or completing a health pledge. All safety supplies required for use on the project will be provided by Frontline.
- Other duties as required.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Outbound customer service experience preferred.
- Prior experience in a medical or research setting preferred.
- Effective communication skills through speech and listening and fluency in English through reading, writing, and speaking.
- Strong organization skills.
- Aptitude for document processing and clerical tasks
- Basic computer skills.
- Availability for entire training and data collection period.
- Able to successfully complete project trainings.
- Able to keep project information confidential.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to and from the study office.
- Available to work, on average, 24 hours per week from through June 2023. Study office hours may vary by month, but primarily shifts will be 8:30 AM to 2:30 PM Tuesday through Friday. An occasional afternoon shift may be added if points-of-contact specifically request a later call-back appointment, but any afternoon shift will be coordinated with the Office Manager.
- Ability to pass a background check.
- As part of preventative measures to protect staff and participants, all staff are encouraged to get vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to beginning work.
Training & Pay:
- Attend training for all study protocols, which are currently scheduled for
- Staff must also complete the requirements of an 8-hour research with human subjects training.
- Pay for this position will vary based on experience.