Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner/Medical Forensic Examiner Program Instructor & Advisor
Frontline National is currently seeking a Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner/Medical Forensic Examiner (SANE/SAMFE) to work as a Sexual Assault Management Program Instructor and Advisor (SAMMP) in a full-time opportunity in San Antonio, Texas. Please apply online or call our office directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned firm dedicated to identifying and utilizing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match our high standards and expectations. Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully employ professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Job Duties including but not limited to:
- Provide training and instruction on medical components of sexual assault
- Conduct studies, research and analyses to assist the Government with developing Sexual Assault Medical Management goals and objectives
- Attend working groups that address issues related to sexual assault
- Coordinate with AFMOA points of contacts to provide SAMFE provider feedback obtained from lab and forensic
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or relevant field of medical science from an accredited college or university
- A minimum of two (2) years program management experience preferred
- National Background
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Current or within past two (2) years certified as a Sexual Assault Medical Forensic Examiner (SAMFE) or Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner (SANE-A or SANE-P)
- Current unrestricted license to practice in any one of the 50 United States (for RNs)
- Normal duty hours are between the hours of 7:00 am and 6:30 pm, Monday through Friday
- Travel may be required within the Continental United States (CONUS) and Outside the Continental United States (OCONUS) (Covered cost)