Frontline National is currently seeking a Verification and Credentials Specialist for a full-time direct hire opportunity in Milford, Ohio. To be considered for this opportunity, please apply online or email your resume to email@example.com.
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Job Duties, including but not limited to:
- Completes provider credentialing and re-credentialing applications; monitors applications and follows-up as needed.
- Moving candidates through the hiring and credentialing process. This includes processing credential and security applications required by each facility and correspond frequently and professionally with facility personnel through both written and oral communication.
- Collect, compile, enter and maintain information for all candidates in the application process, which includes but is not limited to verifying work history, education, specialty board certification, licensing, registrations, and malpractice information.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Have a resilient work ethic.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Can efficiently and effectively organize and prioritize work and manage multiple projects with varying deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (e.g. phone etiquette, emails, memos, letters) and be comfortable corresponding with individuals of various professional levels and titles
- Must have excellent attention to detail (e.g. data entry, proofreading, form completion checks, file audits).
- Able to adapt to change with combined ability to multi-task and use critical thinking to solve problems and re-prioritize tasks as assigned.
- Capable of building rapport with coworkers and management as well as candidates, providers, and facility contacts at work sites and other locations.
- High School/GED Diploma
- Minimum (1) year in customer service in an office setting.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, etc) and Adobe Acrobat.
- Efficiently and effectively navigate the internet (currently utilized sites and acquiring new sources).
- Proficiency in basic computer operations, e.g. typing and short-key; locating, creating, moving files, and data entry and other computer functions.
- 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM