8(a) Direct Award Contracts
8(a) Direct Award Information:
Frontline National is a certified SBA 8(a) Small Disadvantaged business, and is eligible to receive direct contract awards under I3 CRF 124.502-3(c).
Advantages of Direct Award Guidelines:
- Fast & simple procurement and operational execution
- Support of social / economical organizational goals
- Low government acquisition costs
- Open negotiations
- Low risk & high assurance of seamless execution
Direct Award Guidelines:
- A description of the work to be performed.
- The estimated period of performance.
- The SIC (NAICS) code that applies to the principal nature of the acquisition.
- The anticipated dollar value of the requirement, including options, if any.
- Any special restrictions or geographical limitations on the requirement.
- The location of the work to be performed for construction procurements.
- Any special capabilities or disciplines needed for contract performance.
- The type of contract to be awarded, such as Firm Fixed Price, Cost Reimbursement, or Time & Materials.
- The acquisition history, if any, of the requirement. If no history, it must say “New” requirement.
- The names and addresses of any small business contractors that have performed on this requirement during the previous 24 months.
- A statement that prior to the offering, no solicitation for the specific acquisition has been issued as a small business set- aside, or as a small disadvantaged business set- aside, if applicable. And, that no public communication (such as FedBizOps) has been made showing the procuring activity’s clear intent to use any of these means of procurement.
- Identification of any specific participant that the procuring activity contracting officer nominates for award of a sole source 8(a) contract.
- Bonding requirements, if applicable.
- Identification of all Participants that have expressed an interest in being considered for the acquisition.
- Identification of all SBA field offices, which have requested that the requirement be awarded through the 8(a) BD Program.
- A request, if appropriate, that a requirement whose estimate contract value is under the applicable competitive threshold, be awarded as an 8(a) competitive contract.
- Any other information that the procuring activity deems relevant or which SBA requests.
Frontline National Corporate Information:
Company Name: Frontline National
Cage Code: 3WBZ9
8(a) Certification: Yes
Socioeconomic Data: SBA 8(a) Certified Small Disadvantage Business
System for Award Management (SAM): Yes
GSA Schedule: V797D40053