We are looking for Certified Nursing Assistants to work at the Ft. Hood Army Base - Carl Darnall Emergency Dept., Killeen, TX. If you are interested please give us a call at 513.528.7823 for more information.
- Possess and maintain certification as a certified Nursing assistant
- BLS (Basic Life support) accredited via the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross.
- Your own reliable transportation to access facility on a military base.
- Must show proof of US citizenship to clear military security
- One year of experience as a certified nursing assistant
Job duties including but not limited to:
- Assist with triage of patients
- Take and records full vital signs
- Performs phlebotomy, obtains blood and other specimens.
- Places intravenous catheters as required
- Transports patients via wheelchair/stretcher to wards, clinics, radiology, etc.
- Assists Physician/physician assistant by handling instrument and supplies
- Works with patient records, x-rays and lab test results
- As assigned, serves as ambulance attendant, accessing patient condition and initiating on-site emergency care while en-route.
- Performs housekeeping and stock maintenance duties
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $16.00 per hour